Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fly Free, Little Blog

With this post, this blog has turned from a tadpole for a Harvard journalism class assignment into a frog, I mean, blog, for the world.

What do I have to say? What can I add to the pile of media blitz out there? What can you tell me? Fran, come in, please. You tried to post a comment but I didn't receive it. Is this some science fiction weirdness?

I know people with thousands of Friends on Faceook. What is a friend these days?
I sort of like seeing people's eyeballs to call them friends, window to the soul and all that.

Why would anyone want to read this? I love me, Barney loves me too, but really, I gotta go out in the world and tell you what I see. That's worth my time at least.

2 comments:

marciamellowd said...

Hi Marcia.

Marcia

Fran said...

Hi Marcia! I hope this comment gets through. I'll make it short. I agree with you about the volleyballers in the bikinis. I mean this is a sport, right? Whatever. It's not the seventies anymore. I think it's what, the nineties or something? Your sister middler, Fran